Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to market are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something to look at.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that no matter how good an inspiration you might imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may already have a full line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or InventHelp George Foreman risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and do not need a clue who the competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down depending that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and possess a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, however they participate in a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, and it was poorly written and will not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review for InventHelp together item by no means been being produced or healthymeals6jl.wickforce.com sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk getting the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.